Senior Security Consultant / Penetration Tester
About this Job
Type of Job: Full-time
Experience Level: Experienced
Role: IT Security Consultant
Company Size: 20 - 50 people
Salary range: € 27.000 - € 55.000
Job Location: Rome
Here at moveax, we have the ambition to be regarded as the best possible partner for any business that seeks help in facing the daily challenges of the tech world. We are proud to be the right people to interact with in the field of software development, cybersecurity, blockchain and DLT.
We believe our main competitive advantage is having a team made of young talents who have a strong passion for technology. We treat every project for our customers with the same care we have for our own projects and we constantly try to improve our processes to achieve the best possible results.
We are based in Rome, we love working side by side but we are also open for remote collaborations. Our working activity is not properly time-based as we rather focus on achieving the goals we committed to.
The following is a description of an average member of our team:
- Quite young (around 30 years old): this does not mean we are not open to older collaborators, it is just an indication that we like to invest on young talents regardless of the years of experience they have;
- Driven by great passion for technology: the ones who love their job perform better with less effort;
- Open source and stackoverflow contributor: it's nice to take but it's also necessary to give something back to the community;
- Knowledge cruncher, the world runs fast and you have to stay up to date, read a lot and learn from those who have already faced a problem before you is definitely the right path to take;
- Beer lover, it helps to think better :)
Looking for a smart person who is strongly result oriented and able to achieve it analytically.
your main activities will be oriented on security analysis in the filed of networking, infrastructure and application.
your responsibilities will be:
- Actively perform intrusion tests for our clients: internal / external intrusion tests, application and web application tests;
- Conduct security tests on web-based applications, mobile apps, networks, and other types of computer systems;
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code, covering all types of applications;
- Conduct security audits from both a logical, theoretical and technical standpoint;
- Researching known vulnerabilities within our clients software and hardware stacks;
- Although it is necessary to run pre-determined types of tests, you will also be designing your own test scripts;
- Fill out assessment reports on what was discovered and translate this into a comprehensive report for the customer;
What we offer
At Moveax, we help our team members to develop themselves to be better experts, better professionals and better red-team players.
- You get a dynamic team in a stimulating learning environment;
- You are invited to a lot of knowledge-sharing events and stimulated to organize your own;
- You work with Senior and Junior people with different backgrounds that will help you to learn from the best and become a better-rounded consultant;
- Ask for a book, we'll get it;
- Foosball and playstation;
- Free beer on Friday;
- Free coffee;
- Team building travel.
- As a cybersecurity professional you have the necessary knowledge of current best practices combined with out-of-the-box thinking.
- Good knowledge of ICT systems, networks and security technologies: Operating system security, web and mobile application security.
- Proven experience in IT Security and Penetration Testing.
- Certifications in penetration testing (OSCP, OSCE, GIAC, GXPN, GPEN or equivalents).
- Good (technical) writing and presentation skills (Italian, English).
- Good understanding of network concepts and architecture.
- Advanced knowledge of common pentesting tools.
- Good knowledge of common security methodologies, such as OSSTM, OWASP, NIST.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT security and preferably experience with application security testing.
- Able to work independently and to deliver qualitative results.
- A knowledge of security in Enterprise solutions (SAP HANA, ERP, SRM, CRM) is a plus.